Do you have what it takes to join the team at Bluecube?
We’re growing our team and always looking for ambitious and dynamic people to join us on our journey! If you love tech and love delivering customer delight then we’d like to see you…
Level 2 IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional Apprenticeship
Lincoln / Full time, 18-month term, Above standard apprenticeship pay
- Supporting customers with technical issues for their office telephony, broadband and mobile phone services
- Provisioning broadband services such as ADSL, FTTC, FTTP & Ethernet
- Configuring, maintaining and managing cloud based phone system services; for example managing diverts , call routing and optimising phone system performance & features
- Ordering and configuring hardware for phone systems and broadband solutions ahead of installation
- Remote management of company services and troubleshooting
- Maintaining customer records and information via CRM & ticket system
- Occasional order processing when sales campaigns generate higher volumes of orders than usual
- Ability to multitask effectively whilst keeping a high level of service quality.
- Proactive and work effectively and efficiently.
- Tech Savvy Individual
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Like working in a team and you are a team player.
- Have computer and MS office skills.
- Love learning in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.